Here is what goes into the Grilled Lime Fish Tacos
Prep Time: 25 min, Total Time: 35 min
FOR THE FISH:
1 lbs of wild caught white fish or red snapper
1 tbsp of avocado oil
1 lime, juiced
2 tsp of date syrup
3 garlic cloves, minced finely
1 tbsp of chili powder
1 tsp of cumin
1 tsp of paprika
¼ tsp of cayenne pepper
Pink sea salt & pepper to taste
FOR THE AVO MANGO SALSA
½ a lime, juiced
1 ripe mango, diced
1 avocado, diced
half a jalapeño, diced fine
1 garlic clove, finely minced
1 handful of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
pink sea salt & pepper to taste
1) Preheat grill to medium-high heat and spray
2) Place fish in a large Ziploc bag and add olive oil, lime juice, date syrup, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, pink sea salt and pepper. Let marinade for 20 minutes.
3) Use this time to prepare the salsa. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir. Adjust seasoning to preference.
4) Remove fish from marinade and place it onto the grill. Grill fish on each side for about 5-7 minutes. Remove fish and set aside on a warm plate.
5) Grill the Siete Family Tortillas for 15 seconds on each side, or until you see little grill marks.
6) Divide fish evenly, topping it with my sprouted seedy slaw, avocado mango salsa (I love to add some kale microgreens on top too and some Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo to dip!)