Here is what goes into the Healthy Cobb Salad:
Prep Time: 15 min, Total Time: 25 min
FOR THE SALAD:
6 cups of organic mixed greens, chopped
2 chicken breasts from a rotisserie chicken, shredded
4 pieces of turkey bacon
1 bundle of asparagus, cut into 2” pieces
1 cup of green beans, steamed and cut into 2” pieces
1 avocado, cubed
1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 tblsp of avocado oil
Dressed with my Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette or
any of the Primal Kitchen salad dressings
(I love the Honey Dijon for this or the Green Goddess!)
1) Preheat oven to 375, place the turkey bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
2) While the turkey bacon is in the oven, add the tablespoon of avocado oil to a small pan and sauté the chopped up asparagus for about 5-6 minutes.
3) Once done, add the rest of the ingredients to a big salad bowl.
4) When the bacon is finished cooking, chop it up into small strips and add it to the salad.
5) Toss with your dressing of choice.