Here is what goes into the Never Fail Guacamole:
4 ripe hass avocados
½ tsp of pink sea salt
½ tsp of black pepper
½ tsp of garlic powder
½ tsp of paprika
½ tsp of cumin
3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
½ a jalapeno, seeds and stems removed and finely chopped
1 medium tomato, diced
½ a red onion, diced small
½ of a lime, juiced
OPTIONAL: 1-2 tbsp of freshly chopped cilantro
(no stems and can add more depending on your preference)
1) Remove the pit and skin from the avocado and cut into squares. Put in a medium to large bowl.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl.
3) Using a tablespoon, mash and stir the ingredients until they are all combined and it reaches the desired consistency (I love it with a few chunks here and there).
4) Taste and adjust seasoning to preference.
5) Pair with crudite or favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!
(I can’t eat mine without Siete Family Nacho Tortilla Chips!)