Here is what goes into the Almond Butter Brownie Thins:
1/4 cup of natural, unsalted creamy almond butter
1/2 cup of almond flour
1/4 of melted coconut oil
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp of coconut sugar
3/4 cup of cacoa powder
1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp of pink sea salt
2 eggs, whisked
1 2.5oz dark chocolate bar, crushed (we used a Hu Kitchen Salty Chocolate Bar)
Optional: sliced strawberries for topping
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together almond butter, coconut sugar, and coconut oil until well combined.
3) Add cacao powder in 1/4 cup increments, whisking until well mixed.
4) Whisk in vanilla, pink salt and eggs until well combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the almond flour until a thick batter forms. Fold in chocolate.
5) Pour batter into the pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth batter into an even layer. Layer the berries on top to taste (optional).
6) Bake for 26-28 minutes. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing!